Our top priority continues to be the safety of our patients, staff, and community. Due to this, we have made the below changes to our procedures and protocols:
• Appointments are required for glasses purchases, repairs, and services. Please call us to schedule.
• Face coverings will be required for all staff, patients and anyone entering the premises (Unfortunately, we are unable to provide personal protective equipment, so please come prepared).
• If possible, please do not bring friends or family members with you to your appointment.
•Upon arrival, patients will have their temperature taken with a non-contact thermometer. Any patient who has indicators of possible COVID-19 will have their appointment rescheduled to a later date.
• We will be carefully disinfecting all surfaces including equipment, furniture, eyewear, doors, etc. between each patient.
Conveniently Located In Issaquah
You don’t have to go downtown to get downtown service.
We are committed to providing the best eyecare for the Pacific Northwest.
We use the latest diagnostic imaging equipment to make sure no problem goes undetected.
All of our treatments are based on the latest peer reviewed studies to make sure you get the most up to date treatments and recommendations.
We don’t rush you through exams; we take our time and make the best recommendations possible.
- Wellness and routine eye exams
- Complicated contact lens fits
- Medical evaluations for conditions such as diabetes and macular degeneration
- Dry eye therapy
- LASIK/PRK/Cataract surgery consultations